Electronic makeup is around the corner?

I saw this video and I think it's amazing! I can't believe it! Is a projected makeup on the face of the model. When the model is moving the projected makeup follows her movements.
Can you imagine how can be the future of makeup? Maybe you can get an idea with this video.
I need to confess... I'm afraid! At the moment it's just the beginning, but it could be used theatre plays or body painting. Which will be the next step? Maybe photoshooting or maybe they can innovate the "Street projected makeup" and how we can innovate in this case? And the cosmetic brands? I know it sounds crazy, but why this couldn't happen on the near future?


OMOTE / REAL-TIME FACE TRACKING & PROJECTION MAPPING. from something wonderful on Vimeo.

Via pinterest


Vi este vídeo y me parece algo asombroso! Realmente increíble! El maquillaje es proyectado en el rostro de la modelo. Lo que más me sorprendió, fue la adaptabilidad del maquillaje electrónico, me explico, cuando la modelo está en movimiento la proyección del maquillaje se adapta rápidamente a su rostro. ¿Podéis imaginar como será el futuro del maquillaje? Quizá viendo este video os hacéis una idea. ;)
Confieso que tengo miedo...! Es cierto que es sólo el principio, pero podrían ponerlo en práctica en obras de teatros, body painting... ¿Cuál sería el siguiente paso? Quizá hacer photoshooting o innovar con " Maquillaje proyectado callejero" y en este caso ¿cómo podríamos innovar los maquilladores? ¿Y las marcas de cosméticos? Parece de locos pensar todo esto, pero quizá está más cerca de lo que pensamos. Todo es posible.

No comments:

Post a Comment